On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 11:12:17PM +0600, Muntasim-Ul-Haque wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed Linux Kernel 3.11 from Debian Backports repo. Now, would
> I get the kernel upgrade automatically as soon as it is available?
> Or, I have to install the upgraded kernel like this one, manually?

There are meta packages e.g. linux-image-amd64 which in turn depend
on the latest kernel image. As far as I remember Ben also updates those
meta packages for the backports repository.

Sven
--
There we were, the three of us, the thief the king and I.
Finally, we were forced to see, we were equals in the night.