On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 08:22:39AM -0200, paulo bruck wrote:
>Hi Guys
>
>Is it possible to change slapd during debian install? I have done a lot of
>pachages wich depends on some changes at ldap and all this pachakes depends
>on this changes...
>
>Please let me know if I asking at the correct list.
>
>Thanks in advanced

Hi Paulo,

You'd need to install your own custom package, then. Either configure
the installed system to point at your own repo containing the custom
package, or rebuild the installer CD image to contain it. The first is
likely to be easier, but both are definitely possible.

A better place to ask for this kind of help is the debian-user list
(in CC).

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
Is there anybody out there?