On 04/30/2014 11:20 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2014-04-29, Gary Roach <gary719_li...@verizon.net> wrote:
Somewhere along the line all of my iceweasel bookmarks disappeared. The
backup copy is still in the system but doesn't appear to contain any of
my old bookmarks. Would the old bookarks be stored someplace other than
.mozilla/firefox/hxwu63mv.default/bookmarkbackups#? Or am I just out of
luck.
So, when in the browser itself, you go to Bookmarks/Show All
Bookmarks/Import and Backup/Restore ...

there is nothing to restore from (no daily backups)?

There is about 10 backups listed. I backed up from the oldest copy but it contained my present bookmark list. I think what has happened is that my original bookmarks slid off the end of the bookmark directory or the directory got completely wiped. I've been using iceweasel for years and never knew that that backup capability was there. My bad. It looks like I'm out of luck.

Gary R.