On 14Sep18:1449+0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 08:06:21AM -0500, John Hasler wrote:
> > David L. Craig writes:
> > > Is this viewpoint typical of DDs?
> >
> > No, but the attitude is, unfortunately, quite common.
>
> The grandparent poster isn't a DD.

That is good to learn.  Ironically, I have been recovering
from some strange Sid upgrade issues involving systemd for
past half day--I'm still uncertain what went south, but I
seem to be back with /sbin/init for now.  Unfortunately,
Sid seems to break my toys at the worst times.  Sigh...
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________