On 14Sep21:1544+0100, Martin Read wrote:

> Shorter, but incorrect and unsafe. On Debian jessie and later (and thus, by
> extension, the current state of Debian sid), /sbin/init means "the currently
> installed default init system". As such, it is not the correct way to set up
> a fallback configuration intended to unconditionally use sysvinit.

I did say it needs to checked after maintenance of certain
packages (as part of the due diligence).
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________