On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 23:24:29 +0200 Andrei POPESCU sent:

> Because of this I set
>
>     APT::AutoRemove::SuggestsImportant "false";
>
> in apt.conf

I have no apt.conf but I do have an /etc/apt/apt.conf.d directory?

Am I missing an apt.conf file and should one be added?

Charlie

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will
        within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I
        do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often
        but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the
        rights of the individual. --Thomas Jefferson