Michael

Sven Hartge <s...@svenhartge.de> wrote:
Liam O'Toole <liam.p.oto...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2015-03-23, linux-michae...@abwesend.de <linux-michae...@abwesend.de>
wrote:

I thought there is a simple and secure way to redirect to an 'This
Site has been blocked' Page for HTTP and HTTPS. But when I must
destroy the safety from HTTPS this isn't an option.

[SNIP}

You could simply customise the Squid error page instead. It's just a
static HTML document.

Which still won't work with HTTPS.

Grüße,
Sven.