Le quintidi 5 messidor, an CCXXIII, Erwan David a écrit :
> If OI were to write documentation it would be "it does not work". Just
> because I do not know how to make it work.

That may well be, but my point still stands: you can decide on what you
spend your own time, but you can not make demands from other people.

    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Does this ring a bell? In Libre Software, the people who eventually decide
are the people who do the work. Some can be swayed by relevant arguments or
eloquent pleas, but in the end they decide. If you are not happy with the
decision and do not manage to sway it, you still have the option of doing
the work yourself (or hiring someone to do so for you): then you get to
decide.

The opposite behaviour, I believe, is called "backseat driver". I humbly
confess that I am mostly a backseat driver for the Debian project too, but I
try to keep the unsupportive and unconstructive stuff for myself.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George