On 08/19/2015 01:31 AM, to...@tuxteam.de wrote:

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 10:02:55PM -0700, bri...@aracnet.com wrote:

i know what audio device i should be selecting, i have it set to
default in the ~/.asoundrc file and icweweasel just doesn't do
anything.

This half-answers my question in the other mail -- but still give
alsamixer a spin: there might be some setting which is wrong.

I've no idea how Iceweasel "does" sound, but I'll try to dig it up.

If you're going to mess with hand creation/edits of .asoundrc, and the like, don't use pulse. That merely guarantees pulse will not work at all. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html