There is noting magic about man pages--what I'm trying to say is that, someone
could start writing something similar to man pages, with all the detail or
introductory / explanatory material you (they) might want.  Maybe call them
bman (for beginner man) pages?

Then a little effort by a programmer / developer to let the man page
infrastructure work also for the bman pages.

My suggestion is you spend less time discussing it, and get started on writing
a few bman pages...