Reportbug told me to email this address if I wasn't sure which package
this bug was related to.

My issue is that everything works fine when running GNOME, but when I
install different desktops (namely LXQT and XFCE) I can't see any panel
in the top - just a very faint outline of one. The desktop is
completely blank except for the wallpaper. Also, the only window that
shows up is if I right click on the desktop in LXqt and choose
"Configure".

My questions are "Is this a bug" and "if so, what package is it related
with?"

I am using an external monitor. Installing lightdm and forcing gdm3 to
run on Xorg didn't do anything.

Thanks!

Byron