04.08.2017 06:14, Zenaan Harkness пишет:
> On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 10:59:39PM +0500, Илья Валеев wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I'm unable to change mouse acceleration and threshold in Stretch.
>>
>> It does not depend on DE. There are no error appears. For example, in
>> KDE settings applies correctly, ~/.kde/share/config/kcminputrc creates
>> and contain properly values, but mouse behavior does not changes.
>> 'xset m 3 1' also does not change anything.
>>
>> It does not depend on:
>> - Stretch 9.0 or Stretch 9.1
>> - is it clean install or not
>> - mouse
>> - is it virtual machine with Jessie host or real system
>
> I use xfce, and a trackball (which requires a couple custom
> xorg.conf.d settings to work the way I like).
>
> The man page for xset says under "mouse" that xinput "should be used
> if you need device-specific settings."
>
> Do you have any custom Xorg config, or are you just configuring via
> kde gui?
>
> (Hopefully someone else can be more helpful.)

Yes, I have custom Xorg config generated by nvidia-xconfig and edited
for my Cyborg R.A.T. 7 mouse. I also tried:
- edit Xorg config to set mouse acceleration and threshold in it and reboot
- remove custom Xorg config and reboot
Issue also affect fresh install without any changes in system (outright
after first boot).