On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 20:23:13 -0500 Mario Castelán Castro
<marioxcc...@yandex.com> wrote:

> On 2017-08-18 17:56 -0700 Patrick Bartek <nemomm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >There's always VMWare or XEN neither of which I have any real
> >experience with, just read the manuals.  Never cared much for QEMU
> >or kvm, but that was years ago.  Maybe, they're easier to set up and
> >use now..
>
> QEMU has been well documented for as long as I have cared to read
> its documentation, which is at least 5 years. Of course, anything but
> the most basic software is hard to “set up and use” if you do not
> read he manual.

I assure you I have studied the manuals.  And I do try to keep up if
only casually.  I started investigating emulators and VMs 10 or so years
ago as an alternative to mulitbooting for testing and evaluating various
Linux distros. Ultimately that investigation lead to my choosing
Virtualbox. Been using it ever since.