Since some days I don't get any upgradable packages when doing an
apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade (0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0
to remove and 3 not upgraded).

First I thought it had something to do with an old Packages file being
cached in the proxy server.

I then did a grep on the Packages file for gaim (which I knew was at
version 0.72) and it showed up correctly.

I have this idea that my local package database might be broken (?)
since it's impossible that there haven't been any package updates to sid
last week.

Anyone has any ideas on fixing this?

Kind regards

Tim Broddin