On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 09:14:46PM -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
I used to be able to change the console font with a GUI program.
But I have forgotten how to do that. Console setup doesn't do it, I don't know what that does.

Can anybody help me out here?

I use 'setfont' from the kbd package. It sets it for the current
session. There's a related, but separate way to set it for the initial
sessions: edit /etc/default/console-setup.
The fonts themselves (from which you can derive your specific list of
options) are stored in /usr/share/consolefonts/.

See the setfont(1) and console-setup(5) manual pages for more
information.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland