On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 04:21:53PM +0100, deloptes wrote:
> Michelle Konzack wrote:
>
> > Am 2018-02-24 hackte deloptes in die Tasten:
> >> But hey, with so many Russians in Estonia, you may be sure that at least
> >> Russia will not nuke you, so be positive about what you have ;-) (irony
> >> off). There are always two sides, you know.
> >
> > They could try the same as they have done it with Crimea...
> >
> > There is a group of russians in Estonia which try to do this,
> > but they will get the worst nightmare on the neck...
> >
> > However, it will take at least two years to get the WHOLE rest
> > of my german and french enterprises to Estonia...  ;-)
> >
> > Then I am more or less 90% operational.
> >
> > Maybe I will restart TDAerospace and TDTechnology ;-)
> >
> > Two enterprises where frenchies have tried to steal my inventions!
>

>  one is for sure, you need a good psychiatrist and lawyer

deloptes,

I view your last line a blunder; instead of dealing with Michelle's
arguments, you tell him that he is just a mental case for you.

(As 90 percent of the people regard 90 percent of their fellow humans as
"compleat idiots", you are not alone.)

But don't overlook that this kind of disputing indicates a totalitarian
attitude, culminating in totalitarian countries like the Soviet Union,
where dissidents were easily brought under psychiatrical treatment.

You should rethink the Baltic social situation:
If it hadn't been Stalin, who filled up the Baltic countries with his Russian
invaders in order to keep control over these countries, but if it had been
Hitler, who (after his victory) had occupied England and filled her up with
his Nazi-invaders by about 50 percent in order to prevent the British from
any further uprising – how should those leftovers of Hitler be dealt with
today?

Regards Wilko