Dominik George wrote:

> I think the main problem here is that the user considers himself too
> much of an expert and stops seeing the easy things, like the step in the
> installer asking explicitly for the desktop environment to install. It's
> right there, but they are too l33t to simply open their eyes.

I guess its one of those brain fucked idiots that thinks he knows everything
better and does not understand why he should follow rules. After this he
comes and complains. In the meanwhile such people never have time to read
docs, because of course they know everything better and they do not listen
to anyone for the same reason. But yeah they can scream

regards