> > The Debian English-language backports wiki FAQ suggests (to find
> all backported packages on a given machine):
>
> https://backports.debian.org/FAQ/

I  removed all backported packages. Then did apt-get autoremove. Then
removed the jessie-backports line from sources.list. I appear to have
come back to my original system. However I am now getting an error on
apt update.
W: http://security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/stretch/updates/InR
elease: The key(s) in the keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg are ignored as
the file is not readable by user '_apt' executing apt-key.
W: http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch-updates/InRelease: The
W: http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch/Release.gpg: The
key(s) in the keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg are ignored as the file is
not readable by user '_apt' executing apt-key.

Any help on that?
thanks!