On 4/9/20 2:37 AM, deloptes wrote:
Kleene, Steven (kleenesj) wrote:

I was given two options.  If I chose "Use computer for audio", I got the
errors above again.  If I chose "Call in", it just showed a phone number.
The result was the same whether I allowed them to use my microphone or
not. I don't know if video would have worked, as they were blocking it due
to bandwidth limits.
perhaps you have to enable the audio from firefox, because it is not enabled
like in chrome.
In Webex you can also have the meeting call you, which is what
I do when I must use my phone. Generally I use computer audio,
and give Firefox permission to use it (and my camera if desired).

--
Carl Fink                           nitpick...@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!