Hi,

I'm on debian buster using KDE as my GUI. My trackpoint was working quite
well until a month or two ago (maybe more).  Now it has some odd behavior
where it will snap to the bottom of the screen every so often when I'm
using it.

Seems like the input is very sensitive to the bottom direction.  No
snapping to any other location  Really seems like the input in the down
direction became overly sensitive.  I can't really control the rate of a
downward cursor movement consistently.   It's just to fast from time to
time.

Any help would be appreciated.  I would provide more details, configs,
etc., but I'm not really sure what's relevant.

Thanks,
Aaron