Debian buster 32b i386 is the dysfunctional 1/2 part (that the scammer
might have access to until I am able to find acceptable dvd to burn 64bit
Debian 10.10 into (dropped Bullseye because of request I couldn't do; no
Grub)
So I can renew that half. For me a probable way to test different distros
and releases is simply a dualboot. I need now to build websites, not a
virtual machine.
I just didn't have a working PC     -yet- that could build websites.
In Synaptic I found ASCII only.
Then I'd have to learn HTML? Heard about Wordpress & YAML
Geg