to...@tuxteam.de wrote:

> Can we please avoid personal insults?
>
> Each of us has his/her difficult points. If you have issues with
> those points, by all means, speak up. But **attacking people
> personally** does not belong in this list.

I do not insult anyone and do not attack people, please stop with this BS of
excuse by political correctness.

I have also the right to feel insulted by her attitude, but do not make so
much noise as you do .... aaah and now you tell me you are under personal
attack... never ending game - just forget it.

with respect as I usually do respect your contributions to the ML, when it
goes technical.

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0