"Andrew M.A. Cater" <amaca...@einval.com> writes:

> In your case: I would add the contrib and non-free parts to the
> /etc/apt/sources.list as suggested.

But these firmware packages were in non-free also in Debian 10 so just
upgrading to Debian 11 shouldn't have changed anything. Unless Luben
changed his stance on non-free software when upgrading?

It would be interesting to know for sure. The official upgrade procedure
from Debian release notes advices the user to save a list of installed
packages before upgrading. That could provide some information on
whether these firmware packages were actually installed before the
upgrade or not?

Other than that, I think Luben might have to provide a little more
information about the issues he's having.