pipe-viewer youtube-viewer and straw-viewer cannot be built with debian.
The reasons for that are each of those packages require
Term::ReadLine::Gnu and Term::ReadLine::Gnu cannot be built withreadline
2.0.  That's an ancient version of readline.  I tried with readline 2.01
and my x86_64 equipment wasn't recognized by that package.  The readline
versions go all the way up to 8.0 by now and maybe some version that
recognizes x86_64 between 2.01 and 8.0 will be compatible with
Term::ReadLine::Gnu but I haven't found that yet.
The pipe-viewer app when it can run on a system allows for browsing and
downloading of youtube videos in a console environment and there's even a
flavor for gtk.  I didn't touch the gtk version since I'm running mostly
console on this system.  https://github.com/trizen/pipe-viewer.git is my
source for what couldn't compile.  This works in archlinux and also in
slint but not yet in debian.  It's a perl build for anyone who would like
to try it too.