On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 10:32:08AM +0100, Reiner wrote:

> the timestamp problematic is still not solved in the upstream linux kernel.
>
> As a workaround you could use the exfat-fuse implementation, but it must be
> a newer version then the latest stable in debian.
>
> There is no newer stable release in upstream either. Must be build from git!

Hi,
I'm a bit late but I took this thread as motivation to upload a snapshot
of the exfat fuse driver to experimental. The package should also build
on bullseye if that is a target platform for you.

I still plan to drop the package asap from the Debian archive, because I believe
the in kernel driver is the way to move on, but for now there might be a niche
case for the fuse driver.

If you can give it a try please let me know if it works for you.

Sven