Usually when I run a web browser, I open only one tab at a time.  I don't
multitask so maybe running with a single tab open at one time will allow
increased mental focus enabling use of the browser until this problem can
get fixed.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.