Hi!  After I upgraded to bookworm, my QEMU-KVM VM fails to boot the
guest OS; instead it drops to the EFI shell.  If I boot the physical
host into bullseye's kernel (Linux 5.10) then the VM boots normally.

This VM has two virtual disks, each backed by a physical partition---one
partition in my NVMe SSD and the other on my HDD.  The interface for
both virtual disks is virtio.  I have attached the XML.

Is this a known problem?  Is there a workaround, other than booting the
physical host into an older kernel?  Should I report this as a bug?

Regards

--
- Many people hate injustice but few check the facts; this causes more
  injustice.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>