futureproofing could include encrypting passwords then logging those on
paper in encrypted form.  Just remember where you keep that log and
remember your encryption for recovery if you forget your password again.
Us totally blind people not only have braille as an encryption technique
but other forms of writing we can use in braille for additional
encryption.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.