I tried installing task-lxqt-desktop using apt and that didn't go well at
all.  Since I use a screen reader I ended up installing bullseye mate with
the installation disc then upgrading to bookworm.  That worked.  So far as
I can tell, a11y work was not done on lxqt to bring up orca if speakup got
used during an install.  I was curious as to differences between mate and
lxqt which is why I tried the install.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.