Another contact has done repeated testing on both local and remote
instances of these files and has no failures.  I'm suspecting the solid
state drive is going south.  Fortunately this computer came with two
internal so I'll start using the other drive from now on and hope I can
duplicate my contact's successful verifications.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.