On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 9:34 PM Stefan Monnier <monn...@iro.umontreal.ca>
wrote:

> > Is there any good low-hassle freedom-respecting reasonable price
> > reasonable performance computer platform for running Debian these
>
> Define your notion of "reasonable" for price and for performance.
>

>         Stefan "who finds a Core2 Duo to offer reasonable performance"

I'll rock a Core2 Duo: 64 bit 2.6 GHz dual core CPU, 4 GB DDR2 800 MHz RAM,
Intel integrated graphics. The Core2 Duo is the first processor I
considered to be good enough to run until death! The Core2 Duo certainly
does not have anything on my 8 × AMD Ryzen 7 4700U with Radeon Graphics and
16GB RAM.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/