When the installation starts up, hit the < key until a numbered menu comes
up.  A default will be on the menu don't take the default yet.  Choose 19
which should be change priority and choose 4 in tha t low priority
messages.  When you get back out to the menu choose 21 save logs and
choose save logs to mounted file system and hit enter.
Then when you get out to the menu again take the default number and go as
far as you are able.  Your logs will be in /var/logs and those should be
sent to debian-b...@lists.debian.org with any additional information you
would like to share.
That may get debian improved.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and amo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.