A s.w.a.g. here.  Priority of questions asked was not set to low in the
main menu.  I routinely change that to low when doing a debian install and
preserve logs for future reference.  Default priority if memory serves is
medium.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.