On Thu, May 04, 2023 at 10:50:27PM +0200, zithro wrote:
> On 04 May 2023 22:10, Dan Ritter wrote:
> > zithro wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, I'm currently using "Greybird-dark" (so not the default).
> > > But it seems there's no GUI to alter the theme itself.
> > >
> > > I looked in Appearance, Window Manager/Style, Window Manager/Advanced,
> > > Window Manager/Tweaks and even in the Settings Editor (read almost all
> > > keys/values), and found nowhere a possibility to alter the arrows.
> > > Maybe I overlooked something ?
> >
> > It's under Appearance as "Style" for me.
> >
> > -dsr-
>
> Same, but I personaly find "Window Manager/Style" better, as it allows
> changing a few settings.

Well, it appears to me that all Mozilla products have the same problem and
for Firefox there is a theme add on named "Custom Scollbars" made by Wesley
Branton which allows to change the color of the scrollbar and to make
limited changes to the width but does not restore the arrows.  He has been
asked about it and says that it is not possible to do more without changes
by the developers.

This theme is not available for either Thunderbird or Filezilla and I can't
find any theme for either of those which does anything similar.

Don