On Sat, May 06, 2023 at 10:24:52AM +0700, Max Nikulin wrote:
> On 05/05/2023 20:04, zithro wrote:
> > journalctl after GUI LOGOFF
>
> I do not see obvious problems. What might be inspected more closely:
>
> > May 05 14:09:14 debzit systemd[711]: Stopping D-Bus User Message Bus...
>                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> If it is the bus shared with ssh connection than it may be an issue,
> however it is for systemd unit, real process may be running independently.

This would be easy to find out. @zithro: how many instances of dbus
are running once you have started all your processes *and* logged
in to the DE session?

If it's only one user dbus, then logging out is taking that one away.

Perhaps this would be an interesting data point:

 1 ps wwaux | grep dbus; keep the result
 2 start all your programs; don't log in into your DE yet
 3 repeat 1
 4 log into your DE
 5 repeat 1
 6 log out; your programs get killed
 7 repeat 1

Now compare the results of 1, 3, 5 and 7. Then,we would know whether
your DE is re-using the user session bus (possibly) started at 2
and taking it out at 6.

This is my hunch.

Then, at least, you'd know whom to yell at :-)

Cheers