Le 5 mai 2023 Bonno Bloksma a écrit :

> linbobo:/etc/bind# cat named.conf.local

You have only zone blocks in this file, right ?
And you don't use views ?

> Why does it first go to the public dns and then run into the dnssec problem?
> There is a direct definition for the tio.nl zone in my config file.

The public dns don't answer at all, so dnssec problem is only a
consequence. The main problem seems to be the broken forwarding.
Do you restart or flush your bind before the queries ? I suppose you do
but... :)

Your tio.nl zone seems correct. Could you provide full
/etc/bind/named.conf.options and /etc/bind/named.conf ?