On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 13:36 Nicolas George <geo...@nsup.org> wrote:

> Tom Browder (12023-09-20):
> > What if you used an equilavent script but increased and randomized time

We can try to exercise some common sense, in particular by comparing to
> similar situations. For example, if you take something that does not
> belong to you, but do it at night, when everybody is sleeping and being
> very careful you do not make a step squeak or break the laser beams, is
> it still stealing?

I apologize. I was not referring to stealing, and I haven't read the
details in the terms of use. What I should have  asked was: "is a single
query in the script okay?" If so, how much time would have to pass before
the next query in order to adhere to the terms of service?

In the distant past I have used Google's APIs to search mail,  and I
believe there was some kind of rate or time limit for their use.

-Tom