On Sat, Sep 23, 2023 at 09:19 Curt <cu...@free.fr> wrote:

> On 2023-09-22, Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > However, I so far have not been able to scan both sides of a document in my
> > two-side document feeder the way I could could on Windows--bummer, but this
> > is a huge win so far.
> >

> How and what have you tried?

I used Xsane and tried setting source to

    Duplex

It scanned, but only scanned the front side

Then I set it to ADF and scanned the same document.

It scanned, but only scanned the front side.

When I use Windows, with the same steps, it scans both sides.

I have tried the VueScan, but it doesn't work, either. I sent their
trouble report to them and they said they would get back to me.

-Tom