Hi,

I compile the kernel for many years, I optimize the kernel compile process using the bdver1 gcc optimization option applying a patch to "arch/x86/Makefile" in the Linux source tree path.

Sadly with the 6.1.55 things went wrong it freeze many time, the 6.1.52 is much more stable with nouveau driver, I don't know why. I attach two files, the kernel log and the .config used for compile the 6.1.55 kernel version. The log file is very large, I suggest to filter it with "grep -v" command in order to avoid duplicate entries.

I notice that in the kernel configuration program (make menuconfig) for nouveau driver there are four debug options: CONFIG_NOUVEAU_DEBUG, CONFIG_NOUVEAU_DEBUG_DEFAULT, CONFIG_NOUVEAU_DEBUG_MMU and CONFIG_NOUVEAU_DEBUG_PUSH. If you want I can set/enable those options to have more debug information.

Does anybody have any clue to make 6.1.55 reliable on my system?

Thank you in advance!

--
Franco Martelli