Chime,
in elinks do the following..there may be a faster way but it works.
open the browser without providing a web location as in just type elinks
Hit the escape key, bringing up the menu bar.
arrow right to view
arrow down until you hear toggle link numbering
Hit space more than likely? Was so happy to find it, I did not change it laughs.
Kare

On Wed, 29 Nov 2023, gene heskett wrote:

On 11/29/23 21:40, Charles Curley wrote:
 On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 20:53:19 -0500
 gene heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

> >  A changing network is exactly what dhcp is for.  With it you will
> >  not need to do anything when you add a machine.
> > Does it always lock the address to that MAC? ISTR a time long ago
>  when it didn't.

 Normally DHCP does not lock a given IP address to a given MAC address.
 However, you can do so on a per machine basis with the fixed-address
 option. E.g:

 host hawk                       # new (2016) desktop
 {
     option host-name "hawk";
     hardware ethernet 30:5a:3a:81:83:79;
     fixed-address 192.168.100.6;
     option domain-name-servers 192.168.100.30, 127.0.0.1; # chaffee,
     localhost
     ddns-hostname hawk;
}
In what file do I place similar info to this for eth0?

Thank you Charles.  Stay warm and well

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis