I wrote:
> No support when it doesn't, though.

piorunz:
> Why you say so? What doesn't?

I was never able to get it to complete a phone call.  Attempts produced
inconsistent results.  Some results of searches indicated that the card
might need to be activated on another phone (I didn't have one) but a
hardware problem seems more likely.  Inquiries on the forums produced no
results.  I successfully installed Mobian but that did not help.  Too
bad: it does everything I want except make phone calls.

> Their website [1] states: "Beta Edition PinePhones are aimed solely at
> early adopters. More specifically, only intend for these units to find
> their way into the hands of users with extensive Linux experience."

I have extensive Linux experience.
--
John Hasler
j...@sugarbit.com