Hi,

Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> * It may also be useful to for someone to post a summary email from time to
>   time to explain long threads.

You did not move the old "to" but rather added a new one during the change
from the text in 2023/12/msg00045.html to the new one:

> > * It may also be useful to post a summary email from time to time to
> >   explain long threads.

As we are at it, i think the term "for someone" does not add much of
information. Do you have in mind future readers of the archive ?
Or casual readers who got lost in forth and back ? Or contributors
who deviated from the original topic of the thread ?

Further:

I see a surplus leading blank in the line
  "   and scan it for redundancy, duplicate words and redundancy."
Other lines have only two of those blanks.

I see an inner double blank in
  "  Any advice given accordingly  may be inaccurate but is given in good
faith."

Have a nice day :)

Thomas