On 1/17/24 16:13, Tom Furie wrote:
Thomas George <debianl...@mailfence.com> writes:

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ bookworm-security  main non-free
non-free-firmware
Err:5 http://ftp.debian.org/debian bookworm-security Release
    404  Not Found [IP: 151.101.
I entered you suggested line as

http://security.debian.org/debian-security

and apt-get update responded:

E: Malformed line 9 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (type)
E: The list of sources could not be read.
Please keep replies on-list in future, for the benefit of anyone else
who might encounter a similar problem.

You still need the rest of the line, I only indicated the correct
URL. The full line should look like: (it might get wrapped but should
all be a single line)

http://security.debian.org/debian-security bookworm-security main non-free
non-free-firmware

Cheers,
Tom

Still not right bur InRelease:

root@Phoenix:/etc/apt# apt-get update
Ign:1 http://ftp.security.debian.org/debian-security bookworm-secutity InRelease
Hit:2 http://ftp.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Hit:3 http://ftp.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates InRelease
Hit:4 https://linux.brostrend.com stable InRelease
Ign:1 http://ftp.security.debian.org/debian-security bookworm-secutity InRelease Ign:1 http://ftp.security.debian.org/debian-security bookworm-secutity InRelease Err:1 http://ftp.security.debian.org/debian-security bookworm-secutity InRelease
  Could not resolve 'ftp.security.debian.org'
Reading package lists... Done
W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/bookworm-secutity/InRelease Could not resolve 'ftp.security.debian.org' W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

I tried leavin security.debian.org out of the line but that didn't work either