Good afternoon

Another option is to use a keyboard shortcut. My last laptop came with this set up using a Fn key combo (eg fn-f5)

So I'm using a key that was set to answer MSteams calls - what?

Check keyboard - shortcuts - touchpad. cinnamon gives options of toggle/switch on/ switch-off. I guess gnome will be similar as it was the basis of cinnamon

All the best

Keith Bainbridge

keith.bainbridge.3...@gmail.com
+61 (0)447 667 468