I see this exactly as you and are watching this list for may years.

However, I wanted not to be so directly because I want not to blame anyone on
this list.

But since the beginning, I had the suspicion, that someone just wants to make
fun with us.

Aleady from the beginning I checked after the mail adress (please note, I am
German myself) and found some theater group behind the mailadress.

So I personally(!) believe, the group is making fun with us, but even then I
gave him a chance.

And again I personally(!) (and this is my very personal opinion), I think,
nobody is so stupid, that he/she can not do a su or install a package. NOT
after 2 years!!!

For me, I will get no help here for this person, just ignore it. This is my
very personal decision!

Sorry to say it, but for me personally it looks like fake! Like a morone, like
a troll.

And those I can not support, sorry.

Please excuse, I do not want to hurt anyone, just tell, what I think.

Best regards

Hans