On 28/01/2024 01:03, fran...@libero.it wrote:
If I use SuperGrub cd by manual booting I can access to debian and boot it. So I used Boort Repair Disk 64 to try to repair, but it gave me a report advicing me to ask online with that report here under: (it is a long report....)

I have no idea concerning these tools

sda1: File system: vfat
Boot files: /efi/Boot/bootx64.efi /efi/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi
/efi/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgr.efi
/efi/Microsoft/Boot/memtest.efi

No efi/debian here despite it looks like an EFI System Partition

efibootmgr -v
No BootOrder is set; firmware will attempt recovery

It should be set and debian installer does it.

df480f092e56b632513b4616bdeade95 sda1/Boot/bootx64.efi

Either mangled output and really it is efi/boot/bootx64.efi, a boot file for removable device or some installer put files in a wrong folder. In the former case, some firmwares may give this option higher priority.

df480f092e56b632513b4616bdeade95 sda1/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi
0a70ebdfe73694eb6188f70e81b47a79 sda1/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgr.efi

Can you help me to obtain to have Grub with the 2 OSes at booting?

Did you have grub-efi-amd64-signed and shim-signed installed? Looks like you installed Linux in legacy mode instead of UEFI one.