Earlier this or last year I tried to use Devuan to report os-prober
detects in wrong order.  It may detect current OS partition first, but if
you have more than 10, then it continues from 10, and (if this is all you
have) goes to the last in the tens but then continues somewhere in single-
digit partitions, so then puts your OS all in wrong order in GRUB2, which
should have more options about menu order like is easy to configure LILO
exactly the way you want.  I have some entries I wrote myself, because
even after a bug report over 10 years ago, os-prober didn't detect FreeBSD
& NetBSD (reported) & DragonFlyBSD UNIXes, nor OpenSolaris/IllumOS UNIXes,
nor does GRUB2 do some GNU/Linux right like SystemRescue and some obscure
boot options some RedHat variants need or won't boot.  Seems like the bug
maybe didn't get reported to the os-prober programmers.  Did it not get
through or is there another way I could report this?