Drive is plugged into amobo usb-3 port via a startech USB3S2SAT3CB ADAPTER CABLE.

f3probe took over 16 seconds, but says it the real thing:
root@coyote:~# f3probe /dev/sdc
F3 probe 8.0
Copyright (C) 2010 Digirati Internet LTDA.

WARNING: Probing normally takes from a few seconds to 15 minutes, but
         it can take longer. Please be patient.

Probe finished, recovering blocks... Done

Good news: The device `/dev/sdc' is the real thing

Device geometry:
                 *Usable* size: 3.64 TB (7814037168 blocks)
                Announced size: 3.64 TB (7814037168 blocks)
                        Module: 4.00 TB (2^42 Bytes)
        Approximate cache size: 0.00 Byte (0 blocks), need-reset=no
           Physical block size: 512.00 Byte (2^9 Bytes)

Probe time: 16.04s

2nd drive is a CC of first. So in hex, those two should yield 7.28T of storage..

I have made 1 full partiton om each one, a labeled those partitions as SiPwr_0 and SiPwr_1 I have not attempted to do anything else until the hdwe is fully assembled. My only question it will those partition names survive lvcreating an 11T lvm out of these and 2 more 2T gigastones.

Thanks for any advice since I have not dealt with an lvm in about 15+ years trying it once when it first came out with a high disaster rating then. This time the experiment will be on something expendable in its early days.

Thank you all.

Take care, stay warm and well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)