"Miguel A. Vallejo" <ea4...@gmail.com> writes:

> Xiyue Deng <manp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> If you followed the fasttrack instruction on the website[1] literally,
>> you may be adding bullseye-fasttrack instead of bookworm-fasttrack where
>> the latter is what you wanted.
>>
>> [1] https://fasttrack.debian.net/
>>
>> --
>> Xiyue Deng
>>

> Of course I did it for Bookworm. The fact that the website is not yet
> updated for Bookworm is another thing that makes me think that fasttrack is
> abandoned.

What I'm saying is that your added entries in the sources.list file are
referencing bullseye-fasttrack instead of bookworm-fasttrack.  The
evidence is in your error message:

>  virtualbox: Depends: python3 (< 3.10) but 3.11.2-1+b1 is to be installed
>               Depends: python3.9 but it is not installable
>               Depends: libgsoap-2.8.104 but it is not installable
>               Depends: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.1) but it is not installable
>               Depends: libvpx6 (>= 1.6.0) but it is not installable
>               Recommends: virtualbox-qt (= 7.0 .6-dfsg-1~fto11+1) but it is
                                                           ^^^^^
> not going to be installed
>               Recommends: libqt5opengl5 (>= 5.0.2) but it is not going to
> be installed

See the version of virtualbox-qt has `fto11' instead of `fto12', while
looking at the repo I can find the build for fto12[1].  What's also
weird is that for all fasttrack supported releases I can only see
version 7.0.12 but no 7.0.6.  Anyway, can you paste your sources.list
entries for fasttrack?

[1]
https://fasttrack.debian.net/debian-fasttrack/pool/contrib/v/virtualbox/virtualbox-qt_7.0.12-dfsg-1~fto12%2B1_amd64.deb

--