Hello,

maybe a bit off topic.

The goal is to have a central DHCP/DNS server for multiple IP ranges in the same network.

- LAN has 192.168.30.0/24
- guest should have 10.10.10.0/24

At the moment LAN and guest has different interfaces but i have to change this.

A new wifi repeater / AP is needed, that have to had both, LAN and guest.
The wifi repeater has openwrt so that should work, to have multiple SSID's and vlan

I try to get dhcp working with vlan/macvlan.

I have configures kea-dhcp with multiple ranges on multiple interfaces.
But the dhcp request is seen on both, the lan and the macvlan interface and the macvlan interface send the wrong address.

A similar problem is there https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/1117

Whats wrong there?
Can someone put me in the wright direction?

Best regards